Here are a few of the usual types of injuries linked with plumbing and other possible examples of damage:
- Injuries of the Body: Injuries that are straight to the body of a client or a person not associated in the construction. An example would be a trip hazard, a pipe lying on the ground could result to someone to fall and hurt.
- Damages to Property: This covers whatever damage exactly associated to work accomplished or units that were installed. For example, a heater that was not installed properly resulted to damage to the edifice.
- Personal Injury: Refers to any kind of damage that has been done to the honor or public perception. A good example would be a pipe that was not installed correctly suddenly resulted to an intense burst that resulted to a leak that went to the floor affecting the floor below destroying electronics and other things of the company that is renting the office space.
- Medical payments: This takes care of the medical bills of a third party that was damaged because of the negligence of the plumbing company. For example, a client was hurt on the construction site while you are working which resulted to an injured leg. This insurance will cover the medical expenses related with that injury.
- Advertising Injury: It is a claim or action done against a company that resulted to lose assets by another company. A perfect example would be: your company is involved in a rumor regarding another company to gain more clients. The result of which is the loss of the other company because of a deteriorating reputation. They could sue you for advertising injury.
Our agency is what you are looking for. We can assess your company and we can use your data to give you the best insurance deal ever! So, do fill up the form below and a risk adviser will soon get in touch with you and discuss everything that you need for your plumbing business.