CAR AND AUTO
Questions for Us:
- A friend was sued after a car accident. How can I make sure I’m protected against something like this?
- How can I save money on my insurance?
- What risks am I taking on and what’s the cost of covering them?
Car Insurance that Matches Your Lifestyle
Being a broker means we have access to a variety of carriers. This allows us to shop your auto insurance policy for you in order to find you the best coverage at the best rate, year after year.
We not only help you find the best price we can also work with you so you understand the extent of your coverage. There are a few different options when receiving coverage for a vehicle. Obviously less coverage may save you on your premium in the short term but can leave you liable for a variety of risks.
Auto insurance typically provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages.
We want to make sure our clients are properly covered in order to mitigate the risk of potential financial burden.