Getting the proper coverage is important to every homeowner. We work with you to fully understand the coverage you need. We will make sure you understand all the risks involved in owning a home.
A homeowners insurance policy typically covers:
- Damage to your property
- Injuries and property damage you or members of your household cause to others.
- Injuries or accidents to people who are on your property.
We not only help you find the best price, we will also work with you so you understand the extent of your coverage. Auto insurance usually provides a combination of property, liability, and medical options:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages.
Life insurance may help your loved ones pay off your debts (like some private college loans, for instance) if you pass away. Planning early not only helps protect your loved ones from burdensome expenses, but it also gets you started on a financial plan for the future.
A lot of life insurance plans are considered financial investments. We can help shift your life insurance policy from being a cost to an asset through proper planning.