- Commercial General Liability: Covers unintentional afflictions and harm to people or possessions.
- Error & Omissions: Articulates claims saying work expertise brought about loss or harm.
- Commercial Auto: Gives coverage for vehicles used for the business which includes mishaps, robbery, or vandalism.
- Business Interruption Insurance: The coverage can assist business owners to rebuild or replace the damaged property. It likewise covers the losses which is a result of the inability of the business to operate due to destroyed property.
- Procuring a Business Interruption Insurance coverage is not a stand-alone policy. It can be acquired as part of Commercial Property Insurance, Business Owners Policy (BOP), Commercial package policy (CPP).
- Commercial Auto: Covers business-owned vehicles from theft, accidents, vandalism.
- Surety Bond: Assures a nominal claim payment for the contractor that is retrieved by the insurance company.
- Worker’s Compensation: This coverage pays the medical and payroll costs to indemnify the injured employee while doing the job.
Our agency can assess your company and we can suggest for the suitable policies, which are derived from the size of your firm, the number of staff, and the kind of work that you do. You can fill up the form below and a risk advisor will contact you to explore the options.