Wide Scope of General Liability Protection:
- Physical Injury – inclusive of the amount of care, loss of services, and the restitution compensation for whatever death that is a result from the damage.
- Property Damage Coverage – This is for the physical ruin to the property of another person as well as the loss of usage to the property.
- Products-Completed Operations – It gives liability protection which includes damages and legal bills in accordance to your policy’s constraint should the harm is an outcome of your service or what your company created.
- Products Liability – It is a more comprehensive product liability insurance that shields your company from lawsuits that is related to harm or loss brought about by your product.
- Contractual Liability – This provides to whatever liability you might have to undertake when you get into various contracts.
- Other coverage includes: Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Reasonable Use of Force; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Legal Defense Costs; Damage Liability Protection; Personal Injury; Medical Payments; Advertising Injury; and comprehensive liability protection or particular kind of business.
Business Owners Policy or BOP Insurance
If your company depends on physical properties to earn, there are policies that can give you multiple coverage within a better comprehensive liability policy package. The policies will give additional coverages and saving not just to equipment, business interruption insurance but to property as well. Work it out and call your agent so you will have the peace of mind knowing that you have enough coverage by having another policy. Business property is absolutely a mounting danger if a calamity like fire hits your business and prevent you from earning.
Bizmart Insurance Group is a team that are excellent business insurance experts that can help you. Do fill up the form below now to know more about how to address the need for the right protection for your company.