- General liability insurance: This will cover the expenses if a worker or any individual unrelated to your business will get injured, or will damage a property during work hours.
- Professional liability insurance: This is otherwise known as errors and omissions insurance, and this will help in terms of errors, negligence, and other third-party claims.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: This pertains to the vehicles under your business, or any other personal vehicles used by the business. This type of insurance covers trucks, cement mixers, cars, vans, and other types of vehicles.
- Loss of income insurance: This makes up for any loss of income due to any form of business interruption.
- Builder’s risk insurance: This will cover any property damage made by the builder during the construction period. It also covers raw materials before installing and furnishing the property.
- Workers’ compensation: If there are employees who get injured or hospitalized on the job, this will cover for their medical expenses and loss of income.
Get insured today! BizSmart Insurance offers you a truckload of information regarding the construction industry (read more about it here) as well as experts that are ready to give a helping hand.
BizSmart Insurance will assess your business and we will recommend the best policies for your business basing from the scope of work, the size of your company, and the number of employees.