Breweries and Wineries
Breweries and wineries may need a customized type of insurance. At BizSmart Insurance, we understand the need to provide industry–specific insurance programs in order to cover for potential product recall, leakage, and spoilage.
We guarantee that our insurance policies will the right for your brewery and winery business. Best of all, BizSmart Insurance offered it at the right price.
Extensive Insurance Coverage
A brewery insurance program is designated to safeguard and protect any brewery’s properties, buildings, and even the personal belongings of the business owner. Our insurance coverage will include the following:
- Beverage contamination— Beverages are prone to contamination. That’s why it important to protect it from any form of bacteria, residues, and cleaning agents.
- Employee replacement expense— Professional enologists, viniculturists, and brewmasters are hard to replace in case of injury, disability, or even death of the employee.
- Processing errors— There could be an unintentional mixing of raw ingredients, such as excessive amounts of water to the products.
- Product recall expenses— When products are processed by different batches, one can’t avoid that the possibility of the need to recall. This will include the additional costs to shipping and return fees. Moreover, additional employees may be needed to assist with the unexpected product recall.
- Tank collapse and leakage— Lastly, final products or in–process products may turn out to be unusable because of a tank leakage.